Grasses, Bamboo Shoots and Oni and Bear Topplers


I now have been married a number of times and played through at least a dozen games to the point of having multiple Fates.  Now going through yet another courtship of Kai because I really respond to him still and even get a bit dizzy when he tell me he loves me.


What I am logging now are the areas where specific items are found.

​Forgotten Grove:

Medicinal Herb

Orange *

  *Found one on a high knoll but you need to use the parasol to soar from one to another to reach it.

Yellow

Green

Purple

Blue

Bamboo Shoots 16th

There are Umbrellas enemies here in the form of Bold Bumbleshoots

And Lantern Spectres for Ema requests 


Areas where you can obtain Catalysts and the monsters that drop them.


The bestiary does not even include any quality of Catalyst! 


It show Curse Clusters in error.


Monsters who drop Catalysts should include:

Killer Bee, Giant Hornet, Glowering Camp, Earth Spider, Paranormal Parasol, Accursed Eye

Paranormal Parasol drops Catalysts as follows:

  Curse Catalyst in Autumn Fields and Mechanical Maze

Exquisite Catalyst in Palace of Serendipity

Mysterious Catalyst: FoE

Quality Catalyst in Twilight Gaol


All Monsters who drop Exquisite Catalyst allegedly include Giant Hornet, Earth Spider, Paranormal Parasol, Yaksha Spider, Poison Spider, Oni Spider, Evil Sorcerer, Yellow Jacket, Fire Wasp.


I am concentrating on this item as it is a frequent Ema board request.


Quality Catalysts are dropped by Killer Bee, Giant Hornets, Glowering Camp, Earth Spider, Paranormal Parasol and Accursed Eye in theory.


I have discovered, however that the Exquisite Caralyst and the Exquisite Horn are very rare drops.  If it is the same type of Monster at Mysterious item level, there is no rarity whatsoever but when it is the Exquisite variety, they are few and far between.  I tamed Spiders and Umbrellas that allegedly dropped Exquisite Catalysts but so far received NONE from the barns.  Once in a blue Moon, in Fleeting Flower, I will receive Exquisite Catalysts from the Evil Sorcerers (there are two there) and infrequently from the first Spider one encounters.


Also useful to know that the Exquisite level of items are found in Fleeting Flower Village, Goldblossom Mine and Forgotten Grove generally.  When you reach the Forest of Endings, you find the Mysterious Levels.


Foe Lv 1:

Grasses:

Green

Blue


FoE Lvl 5

Grasses:

Black

Yellow

Green

Blue

Enemies for Ema Requests:

Lantern Phantasms

Lantern Loonies

Accursed Eyes

Paranormal Parasols

At least 6 Umbrellas and 6 Lanterns


Isle of Fog Fishing:

Cutlassfish

Needlefish



Popular posts from this blog

Traditional Japanese Festivals

Starting a New Game, Post 1, Restoring the Spring Village