Ongoing Questions and Mysteries

​First of all, these are all ongoing in a file where I have reached Level 177 and am about to marry for the seventh time.  I therefore have completed most of the goals both of the game and my own.


Very recently, I converted all remaining villagers who were farmers into taking other jobs.  Absolutely NO ONE other than myself now tends the fields.  No seeds should be planted other than those I plant and nothing harvested unless I do it.  However, I find those everlasting Strawberries planted newly in Spring and empty plots randomly in the morning in the three villages that still have small field areas.

I have harvested plenty of Level 9 crops and flowers now.  I have harvested giant Crops from all crop seeds apart from two.  There have been no Giant crops for Corn or Pink Melon EVER to date.  Now, who is planting and harvesting.  Sadly, this mystery farmer NEVER waters a single field.

Next question: Why do crops I have watered but not harvested wither randomly?  Do mature crops that are not harvested ever transform to Giant crops?

I also noticed fairly early in the game that my villages could house more villagers than the building maximums would allow and more than one actually can have.  How is this possible?  Do they sleep in the abandoned houses perhaps?

Finally, I continue to receive Ema quests almost daily for Exquisite Catalysts.  I thought I knew the monsters who dropped them, but adding a new barn and filling it with those monsters has not produced much in the Exquisite Catalysts category.  I do see them being dropped by

Fleeting Flower:

Mystic Neko dropping Exquisite Claw, Exquisite Fabric

Evil Sorcerer : Crystal Skull,

Exquisite Catalyst (the Catalyst less often and you cannot tame them)

Tanuki Exquisite Fur

From toads and kappas: Exquisite Cloth, Exquisite Claw

From wolves: Exquisite Fang, Exquisite Fur, Exquisite Talon

Tengu: Exquisite Fletch

Squirrels: Exquisite Fur


Why do specific interactions disappear when you are at a point when you can propose to some one?


I do have the answer to this!  I had married a Kurama and had two childrenn to report the entire business of life with Kurama to a friend of mine.  The day when I could free myself from those shackles was eagerly awaited.  I had two files and in both, I began a new Fate at the Fateweaver Shrine.  In both, I went through Kai’s romance events again and then saved in one after I proposed to and married him.    In the other file, with Kai still eligible for a proposal , I began to court Clarice in order to marry her.

I still had the option when I encountered Kai, to perform romantic interactions and even invite him to the Fateweaver Shrine.  I asked Clarice on a date and suddenly those options disappeared when I spoke to Kai.  The reason?  The game did not want a conflict.  If I had a date scheduled with Clarice the next day, I could not ask Kai to the Fateweaver Shrine until that date was finished.

Popular posts from this blog

Traditional Japanese Festivals

Starting a New Game, Post 1, Restoring the Spring Village