Second option, girl child Tsuyu

​So here are my results from having a second child with Kurama and choosing a well-mannered girl.


The timeline was as follows:

My first child was born on 27 Summer.  On 28 Autumn, the first event where your spouse asks you if you wish to expand your family with a second child.  I am not entirely certain why it occurred but n the 28th rather than the 27th.  I will explore this later.  I think it may have added another day’s wait because I went to bed AFTER midnight on the 27th.  I will confirm at some point.

It was on 3 Winter that we had the first pregnancy event where I suggest we go to the Shrine again to pray for another child.  It was at this event that I chose the only option I never tried before: chose a girl and the second option for personality.  Her default name is Tsuyu.

On 8 Winter, Tsuyu was born.  She has short straight dark hair with red tips and a small clip holding back her hair on one side.  

What I do not like much is her voice as well as her attitude and conversations.  She sounds like an adult woman and one who believes she knows it all.  I would never inflict her on any household again.  I daresay she inherits her personality from Kurama.  I should have chosen the child described as ‘the bright ball of energy’ but as ai do not really love my current fate, I had decided to make it the chance to see what this girl was like.


I will bring her to Lv 6 to experience her responses and dialogues and make the unique two dishes with her.

Popular posts from this blog

Traditional Japanese Festivals

Starting a New Game, Post 1, Restoring the Spring Village