If you stand up your date…
I always feel I need to do this, but it is hard because it seems so unkind.
I now have logged 1400 hours in this file and have married more than once. I split the file about a fortnight ago to marry Kai again in one fate and in the other, move forward with Clarice.
Here is what happened in the Fate where I courted Clarice:
As soon as I asked Clarice to meet me to go to the Fateweaver Shrine, I no longer had the option to invite any one except Clarice to the First Pilgrimage. The date for the Fateweaver Visit was set for 2 Spring.
I experienced the Pilgrimage with her and decided to miss the Fateweaver Date. I went instead to the Open Pavilion and sat by the fire until 7 p.m.
At that point, I found Clarice seated at Yachi’s. She began by telling me I had to know what she was going to say. I responded that I was sorry and she pushed me to promise I never would do it again. To my surprise, she then invited me to have dinner with her. After that, a new option to invite her to the Fateweaver Shrine appeared. So this game is very forgiving!

